Sonia Braga invites you to watch my show “Infinite While It Lasts” in NYC.
SABINE VILLATORE – BIO
Actress, singer and producer, originally from Curitiba, southern Brazil.
Member of the Brazilian Union since 2005. Background includes visual and performing arts. Best known for her versatile and multidisciplinary creative skills. Actively works in many different fields such as film, commercial, tv series, musical theatre, performance, voice over, original work and collaboration. Since early age engaged with writing, directing, executive producing and production design (make up, costume, props and sets).
- Honorable Mention -PX3 – Prix de La Photographie Paris – Fine Art – “Moving Essence” Model and Producer – 2016
- Best Actress – Brazilian International Press Awards USA – “Infinite While it Lasts” – Nominee 2015 / 2016
- Best Actress – Brazilian International Press Awards USA – Voted TOP 5 brazilian actresses in USA 2015
- NALAC – National Association of Latino Arts and Culture Award Grant – “Infinite While it Lasts” 2015
- Best Movement/Choreography – Innovative Theatre Awards- Nominee 2014
- Performer and assistant producer at Group.BR
- Soprano singer at IBOC – International Brazilian Opera Company
- Performer and associate producer at Nettles Artists Collective
- Brazilian voice of Kathryn Taylor at Nickeolodeon series Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn
- Created and produced “Chão & Sonhos” (Ground and Dreams), a theatrical-concert solo work, using her skills as an actress, singer, songwriter and compositor
- Credits include 25 theatre plays, 20 short films and 20 commercials and industrials
- Extensive experience producing cultural events and arts management
- Attended to several national and international workshops such as Suzuki Method and View Points Technique (SITI Company/NYC), Dubbing Voice Over (Herbert Richers Jr). and masters from Theatre Du Soleil/ France, Pantheatre Company/ France, Odin Teatret / Denmark, Lucid Body House/NYC
- Bachelor in Business at Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Parana (PUCPR)
- Credits include Social Communications-Advertising (also at PUCPR) and Drama at Faculdade de Artes do Parana (FAP)
- 3 year drama conservatory at Cena Hum Academia de Artes Cenicas
- Singing background includes Masters such as Chelsea Wilson, Mary Rogers and Annette Hunt.